We love traveling through our taste while having a few spices in our memories. That’s why we imagined this article as a sort of a journey for you. Each destination is a ribeye steak marinade or an easy to cook ribeye recipe adapted according to the spices originated from different corners of this tiny world, flavors that you want to explore or remember.
So we gathered for you ten fantastic ways to season/marinade your favorite beef meat. In this manner, you’ll have a different ribeye recipe with the marinade you choose. Although we picked ribeye, you can cook any cut of meat you like, such as fillet, strip, hanger steak, and the list continues.
You only have to:
- mix the ingredients
- rub the mix all over your steak
- then let the marinated meat rest in the fridge for about 2-3 hours, to soak up all the lovely spices.
Tip: You can salt the steak after you seared/grilled it to have an even more juicer texture into your mouth, but this is an option in any ribeye recipe.
A ribeye recipe for a ribeye steak marinade
Ingredients per each recipe
Our first marinade takes us a bit to Brazil, by challenging us to adapt that bit of heat within a great ribeye steak recipe.
- 1 serrano Chile pepper crushed
- 4-6 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt
2. Let’s taste a bit of Kalbi this time and enjoy the
- 1 green onion chopped
- ¼ tablespoon of black pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves half sized
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
3. Then we should taste some mexican flavor, a Carne Asada marinade .
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground ancho pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- lime juice from one lime
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 4 tablespoons dark Mexican beer
4. Let’s have a little bit of China through a Kung Pao ribeye steak marinade.
- a bunch of scallions minced and 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 ounce of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons Sriracha
5. Malaysia is our next delicious stop for another fast ribeye recipe.
- 1 stalk lemongrass minced
- 2-3 of approx. 1-inch ginger slices
- ½ inch turmeric freshly grated
- 1/ tablespoon shrimp paste
- 1-2 red chilies
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- One lime zest
6. Let’s enjoy a seasoning with Montreal accents.
- 2 tablespoons paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed red peppers
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
7. North Africa could give that drop of spicy, exotic flavor.
- 2 tablespoons dark chili powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- orange zest and juice from one orange
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons salt
8. An English pub seasoning is a classical but also a very good one.
- 2 ounces of olive oil
- one shallot sliced
- one packet beef bouillon
- 1-2 garlic cloves sliced
- ½ sea salt
9. Spain will always bring great tastes having that touch of Spanish spiciness.
- flat leaves parsley chopped
- orange zest and juice from 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt
10. It seems that Tex Mex seasoning could be another unforgettable flavor from Mexico.
- 1 cup ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/3 cup smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons crushed coriander
- 3 tablespoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- lime zest from 2 limes
Let’s have a traveling of taste, shall we?
Also let us know about any other delicious steak seasoning, perhaps from your home country. We would love finding out more about it.